Aging infrastructure and increasing demand for high capacity biological water treatment have created a need for more efficient, compact and affordable solutions. Integrated treatment systems must be easy to operate and install while minimizing capital expenditure. These new systems must also be capable of addressing frequent changes in feed water. A mobile, packaged solution is thus key to enabling companies to manage their wastewater with the most efficient technology at the lowest cost. Aquatech’s BioMOD™ MBBR provides all of these benefits for end-users in industries ranging from Food & Beverage to Pharmaceutical. In addition, BioMOD™ MBBR offers added value to the customer through flexible design, rapid implementation and automation built to minimize manual intervention and operating costs.
• Various packaged models are available to accommodate treatment needs across a variety of industries and feed water conditions.
• Packages are capable of being operated in series or parallel modes for flexibility in effluent quality and flow rate, respectively.
• All process components are included within a single skid to simplify transport, layout and operation. Within our 53’ length scope, we include aeration blowers, tank covers, feed pumps, PLC and controls.
• Packages can be configured with multiple compartments and treatment options for various treatment needs.
• One BioMOD™ MBBR package can be used for multiple projects and occupy minimal footprint. For clients with these types of needs, we can easily transport the packaged system with the use of standard freight.
• By minimizing the client expenditure for production, installation, commissioning, and operation, the BioMOD™ MBBR provides a highly economical solution.