JUBAIL CITY, SAUDI ARABIA, November 12, 2012 – Aquatech, a global leader in water technology for the industrial & infrastructure markets with a focus on solving water scarcity challenges, will show its comprehensive portfolio of water treatment solutions at STIM10, Booth #C451.
The company provides integrated solutions in Thermal Desalination, Membrane Desalination, Wastewater Reuse, Wastewater Treatment, Zero Liquid Discharge and Industrial Process Water, partnering with its customers from concept to operation, supporting clients with cutting-edge sustainable solutions, and delivering value through service excellence.
At STIM10, Aquatech will highlight its comprehensive solutions including:
- Wastewater Reuse. Aquatech’s solutions are used to recycle and reuse effluent from the world’s largest refineries and include the capability to design and execute completely integrated wastewater treatment and recycle systems. Aquatech’s systems consist of primary treatment for raw wastewater, secondary treatment using aerobic and anaerobic processes, as well as tertiary treatment consisting of media filtration, ion exchange and HERO™ processes.
- HERO™ High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis. HERO’s high pH operating environment overcomes the limitations of a conventional RO system. Features include high recovery (90+%), high flux, high salt rejection, reduced fouling, lower operating costs and reduced maintenance. HERO™ is ideal for high silica water, tertiary treated effluent (sewage), cooling tower blowdown and high/TOC biologically active water.
- OHP® Advanced Oxidation Process, an advanced technology for wastewater treatment. OHP Process involves creation of Hydroxyl or Per Hydroxyl Radicals. A powerful oxidizing compound, Hydroxyl Radical helps in oxidizing the most recalcitrant organic compounds. OHP Process removes COD, enhances biodegradability, destroys toxic and recalcitrant organics, improves operating costs, and eliminates color. It is suitable for spent caustic, aromatics, hydrocarbons, dyestuffs, pesticides, phenols, naphthalenes, anyline, anthracenes, AOX and complex organic molecules.
- Integrated Water Services, including flexible BOOT (Build-Own-Operate) and value-added service options. Aquatech’s Integrated Water Services include operations and maintenance, products and retrofit, preventive maintenance and audit services, and spares and consumables.
- Specialized chemicals for water treatment for such applications as pretreatment, cooling water treatment, chilled water treatment, boiler water treatment, effluent water treatment, solid/liquid and liquid/liquid separation. Aquatech also offers thermal evaporator anti-scalants and cleaners. The company is known for providing flexible and customized solutions, as well as proactive service.
- Installations. Aquatech works with clients from concept to commissioning a complete solution. The company has a large, highly skilled engineering group with decades of experience and the most advanced design tools. A dedicated team focuses on managing vendor relationships, ensuring the most competitive costs and cycle times. The overall project schedule is monitored closely, and Aquatech’s on-site presence ensures timeliness, quality and accuracy of installations. The company provides complete support during commissioning and beyond with long-term operations and maintenance services.
STIM10 takes place on November 12-14. The exhibition brings together leaders from all sectors. These companies have the exclusive benefit of gaining huge exposure for their best profiles, innovations and latest technologies to a distinguished audience that matters. The ingenuity of the technical meeting will include a topical conference program featuring renowned speakers from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and worldwide, complemented by a series of workshop sessions, presentations and demonstrations.
Aquatech (www.aquatech.com) is a global leader in water purification technology for industrial and infrastructure markets with a focus on desalination, water reuse, and zero liquid discharge. The company is headquartered in the United States, and has a significant presence worldwide through subsidiaries in the Middle East, India, Europe, and China. Aquatech strives to provide technology leadership and performance excellence to the global water industry, and aims to support its clients with cutting edge sustainable solutions, minimizing their life cycle cost, as well as their carbon and water footprint.