Aquatech is a proven leader in wastewater treatment and proud to help wineries prosper in the face of growing drought and disposal regulations.
Given our 40 years of experience operating large biological treatment plants around the world, Aquatech is recognized as a global leader in wastewater treatment design, engineering and operations. However, we’ve seen that many industrial facilities require a smaller solution with the same treatment quality to maximize value. The BioMOD line of mechanical, aerobic and anaerobic treatment systems was developed to address this need, and has become especially applicable in the American West Coast due to increasing drought and government regulations. Given that California’s wine industry alone uses approximately 100 million gallons per year of water for its operations across its 4700 wineries, BioMOD can be very effective in future-proofing water supply and treatment at the vineyard level. More info on these products can be found [here]. A summary of the overall value delivered by our team is summarized below:
- Modular System Design: We can deploy our units to easily scale with your existing operations and subsequently increase capacity during crush season. We also use this methodology to help our clients deal with overloaded anaerobic lagoons.
- Unparalleled Experience in Treatment & Recovery: 1600 installations in 60 countries, including those for facilities requiring novel wastewater treatment solutions. Many of these implement Zero or Minimal Liquid Discharge in water scarce regions. Additionally, Aquatech uses our own Title 22 Compliant MBR membranes (EnviQ).
- Total Water Management approach: Providing a complete, simple solution which addresses both waste disposal and water recovery needs. Whether it is process or sanitary waste, our solutions can be sized for your specific need.
- Water-Technology-as-a-Service Model: Remote monitoring, operational assistance and O&M service on 24/7/365 basis so that you can focus on what you do best.
- Competitive Financing Options: Leasing, pay-per-gallon, DBOOM options & more are available based on your preference.
Our broad portfolio includes water filtration solutions to meet the process water demand and wastewater treatment solutions to treat the plant wastewater for discharge or reuse. These filtration solutions are energy efficient, and are environmentally friendly to help your company comply with increasing stringent regulatory requirements.
Aquatech’s MBBR (Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor) provides proven wastewater treatment and recycling to a broad range of industries at the highest unit capacity (up to 1800 m3/d) and lowest energy consumption (1.75 kWh/m3) or less for moderate wastewaters) on the market. For more information, click here.
Aquatech’s BioMOD™ MBR (Membrane BioReactor) provides proven wastewater treatment with a flat sheet membrane configuration to reduce fouling and a breakthrough reverse diffusion technique to give a better control of flux, while providing optimal energy consumption and UF-grade product quality. For more information, click here.
Aquatech’s AnMBR (Anaerobic Membrane Bioreactor) technology provides cost-efficient wastewater treatment and recycling to a broad range of industries at ultra-high fluxes (30-35 LMH), low footprint (~50% lower than competing anaerobic products) and low excess sludge (40% reduction from competing processes). Furthermore, the BioMODTM AnMBR is the first such technology operable in both mesophilic and thermophilic conditions due to its use of CeraQ™ ultrafiltration membranes. For more information, click here
Aquatech’s BioMODTM DAF series of Dissolved Air Flotation units are widely used in a variety of industrial applications, to remove solids, oil and grease for the treatment and removal of biological solids in a wastewater stream. For more information, click here
Aquatech’s EGSB (Expanded Granular Sludge Bed) technology offers an elegant, cost-effective method of anaerobic wastewater treatment to a broad range of industries due to its ultra-high sludge (COD) handling capability (up to 45,000 kg/day) and methane biofuel production rate (up to 660 m³/hr). For more information, click here.